Monday, October 26, 2009

Graduation

Had our convocation day b4 yesterday. It was a really nice feeling to have the cloak, the graduation hood and the hat (mortar board) on; i came home and still felt like i had the hat on and tried to balance my head so that the tassel wnt hit my eye.. lol. I really enjoyed the whole time i wore all that. Anyway after it all ended I feel sad that it is all over. 4 years of ultimate freedom... that was undoubtedly the best time of my life.. and the friends I made during that time are unbelievably awesome (ya ya... dnt get ur collars up u morons) and nutty like hell. One out of many funny moment i remember in da day is when someone yelled at our batche rep pointing out tht he is the batch rep and he yelled back saying "antima dawasa" which meant it was the last day. Anyways still have the grad ball in 3 days time. But after that our uni life will be officially over... It was and will be the best time in our lives. We came in just as somebody (or 'no body' in my case) and leave with many values.. friends the most valuable out of that. Anyway enough dramatic talk... uni life Rocked.. and we will keep rocking always as we did :D :D :D

3 comments:

  1. nice one machang !! .. and of course we'll still have more good times to come together ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely right.. Best thing that happened to me was making friends... for lifetime... :D

    ReplyDelete